Protecting Your Best Interests During Difficult Times
When it comes to matters of family law, you should always trust your case to our experienced, proven family law attorneys in Cumming, GA. At Miles Hansford, LLC, we utilize our years of experience to pursue your objectives. Our dedicated team of professionals understands that family-related matters can be complex, which is why we provide personalized representation to understand your concerns and pursue a suitable course of action.
Let us provide you with the skilled counsel you need. Contact us today to find out more about what your options are.
Kevin J. McDonoughAttorney & PartnerKevin McDonough, a Partner at Miles Hansford, LLC, focuses his practice on three areas of law: Family Law, Business Law, and Wills and Estates. He works closely with his clients to help identify the goals that are most important to them and then applies a ...
Deborah Anice PittmanAttorney & PartnerDeborah Anice Pittman joined Miles Hansford, LLC in 2016 and is now a Partner in the firm. Her primary practice areas are family law and criminal defense; however, she also handles general civil litigation matters and is a certified civil and family law ...
At our firm, we take on family law cases involving the following issues:
- Divorce: Although divorce can be overwhelming and stressful for both you and your spouse, it is our mission to help you get through the entire process as smoothly and quickly as possible.
- Child custody/visitation: When you and your spouse choose to get a divorce, issues of child custody and visitation are often the most stressful decisions. You can count on our legal team to help you create a workable plan for your family.
- Child support: If you are attempting to request more child support from your ex-spouse or have been asked to pay for more child support than you can afford, we are here to help you reach a mutual agreement.
- Family violence and protective orders: If you are being abused by your spouse or significant other and need protection, we can help you file a protective order against the person in question.
- Contempt: After a divorce, your spouse is expected to be in full compliance with any court orders. Unfortunately, this is not always the case. We can help you file a contempt motion.
- Paternity rights: Issues relating to paternity can be very stressful, as they can involve paying substantial amounts of child support or giving up parental rights. Our lawyers can guide you through this sometimes difficult process.
- Adoption: Are you attempting to adopt a child? If so, it can benefit your case to have a knowledgeable and experienced attorney to guide you throughout the legal adoption process, from start to finish.
- Prenuptial agreements: Putting together a prenuptial agreement with the help of an attorney can give you and your soon-to-be spouse peace of mind that your assets are protected in case of a future divorce.
- Mediation: In dispute over your divorce? Engaging a mediator can help resolve disputes by working toward a solution that both parties agree to without the added expenses and stress of litigation.
If you are interested in learning more about our practice areas, please call our office at (770) 574-6688 or fill out our online contact form to schedule a consultation with our Cumming family law attorneys.
I had a BUI case in Hall County and Brian and his team did better than I could have ever expected. He found several problems and mistakes the officer had made that allowed us to get evidence suppressed.
- We Provide a One-on-One Client Experience
- We're Committed to Finding a Solution
- Years of Collective Legal Experience
- We Want the Best for Each Client