It is sometimes difficult to think about the future. But planning and documenting your wishes for loved ones is a gift. Determining your estate in advance sets your wishes in place and helps ensure that they are carried out as you want, reducing the possibility of family disputes.
The experienced probate and estate administration attorneys at Miles Hansford, LLC, can provide intelligent estate planning with your best interests in mind. Our knowledgeable, caring counsel handles all the details to ensure that your estate plan and probate process goes exactly as you want.
Skilled, Intelligent Estate Planning
Our highly skilled estate advocates can handle all the details of planning and administering an estate along with any issues regarding probate. Our areas of estate and probate work include:
- Drafting wills: Drafting all testamentary documents including simple, complex and ethical wills
- Documenting trusts and living trusts: Determining instructions and the details regarding income for trustees/heirs
- Appointing guardianship: Assistance naming a legal guardian who will manage a disabled or seriously ill loved one’s affairs
- Planning estates: Developing a comprehensive estate plan to avoid probate disputes and document your wishes including trustees, beneficiaries and heirs
Serving Cumming and north Georgia, we help individuals and families plan ahead for smooth administration of their estates.
No matter how thoroughly a passed loved one has planned, disputes can arise in will, trust and estate matters. Estate administrators, executors, powers of attorney and trustees, among other fiduciaries, are responsible for performing given administrative duties effectively and with respect to all involved. A lack of respect can be extremely stressful, especially if a case goes to court.
The lawyers at Miles Hansford, LLC, have extensive fiduciary litigation experience, including cases regarding contested wills. We provide insightful representation for cases on both sides of these issues, offering heirs and/or fiduciaries assertive, yet compassionate defense. We will work tirelessly to resolve your probate case with the best possible outcome.
We Can Answer Your Questions about Probate – Contact Us
We help the overwhelming estate and probate process go smoothly. Call our office today for a consultation with one of our compassionate probate attorneys.
Kevin J. McDonoughAttorney & PartnerKevin McDonough, a Partner at Miles Hansford, LLC, focuses his practice on three areas of law: Family Law, Business Law, and Wills and Estates. He works closely with his clients to help identify the goals that are most important to them and then applies a ...
Brian Hansford will go above and beyond like no other in any matter regarding navigation of the Legal system. He is relentless in his pursuit to help on any level. NO OTHER ATTORNEY can accomplish what Brian can do when it comes to being a professional and
- We Provide a One-on-One Client Experience
- We're Committed to Finding a Solution
- Years of Collective Legal Experience
- We Want the Best for Each Client