Cumming Corporate Transaction Lawyers
Helping Clients Manage Their Business Dealings in Alpharetta & Beyond
At Miles Hansford, LLC, our corporate transactions group has many years of experience representing all types of businesses. Your company operations or pending commercial transactions deserve the highest possible chances of success, so having experienced counsel from a Cumming corporate transaction attorney is essential to ensuring your success. Each of our clients receives personalized case attention, dedication to developing strategic solutions, and sensitivity to their unique needs, concerns, and business law obstacles. Our client-focused attitude helps our attorneys provide unparalleled counsel to explore all available options to help navigate the most advantageous course.
Our lawyers are adept at handling the following matters:
- Contract issues, such as when the terms of a contract are not met, when terms are in dispute, or when one party wishes to terminate the contract
- Corporate formation and governance issues
- Internal business disputes, such as between partners or between shareholders and the business
- Compliance matters, such as staying abreast of current regulations for your business
- Alternative dispute resolution, in which methods such as arbitration or mediation can be used in lieu of potentially costly and time-consuming litigation
Our services range anywhere from drafting formation documents to reviewing your corporate structure to providing advice on ongoing operational matters. Our Cumming corporate transaction lawyers have extensive experience, and we will ensure your company is prepared to do business in today’s business climate.
Contact our Cumming corporate transaction attorneys today at :P:Sub:Phone} or email us to get started.
Legal Support and Corporate Transaction Solutions in Cummings, Alpharetta, and Beyond
At Miles Hansford, LLC, we provide corporate transaction support to businesses throughout the Alpharetta and Cumming areas. We possess decades of experience, and our team excels in managing business issues at the intersection of law and finance. Our team of experienced attorneys provides superior service and is dedicated to fighting for positive results in your case. We understand business owners' unique legal challenges when conducting corporate transactions. That’s why we work hard to stay on top of ever-changing rules and regulations.
Business owners can trust Miles Hansford, LLC in a wide range of corporate matters during your corporate transaction, including:
- Entrepreneurs & Startup businesses: If you're starting a new company or looking for ways to make your existing business more successful, we can help you with personalized solutions tailored to your individual goals.
- Franchisors and Franchisees: Our attorneys understand the unique laws governing franchise relationships. We can help you protect your interests while navigating complex franchising agreements.
- Healthcare providers & management companies: Our team has extensive experience counseling clients on healthcare regulatory matters such as HIPAA compliance issues, Medicare/Medicaid regulation changes, fraud investigations, medical billing audits, etc.
- Limited liability companies (LLCs): LLCs require special attention regarding formation, governance, and taxation. Count on our knowledgeable staff for advice and guidance on forming an LLC.
- Management, administration & employees regarding employment law matters: Miles Hansford is well versed in federal and state labor regulations about hiring practices, wage/hour guidelines, and workplace safety issues as part of your corporate transaction.
- Partnerships and joint ventures: Forming a business partnership or joint venture requires precise legal maneuvering to maximize the rewards while minimizing the risks.
- Privately held companies in all stages of growth: We provide top-tier legal services to businesses of all sizes, from small startups to multinational corporations.
- Real estate development, investment & management companies: Our attorneys are adept at handling complex real estate transactions like sales/leasebacks and other specialized structures designed to maximize profitability for clients.
- Technology companies: Our Georgia corporate and business transactions attorneys are highly experienced in addressing legal issues arising from the use of technology in business.
Establishing partnerships between professionals requires careful consideration of many different factors, such as compensation terms, governing documents, and dispute resolution policies, among others - our skilled negotiators are here to help make sure your agreements are fair but also enforceable.
Providing Strategic Counsel, Advice, and Legal Solutions for Corporate Transactions in Georgia
From contract negotiations to mergers and acquisitions Miles Hansford's corporate transaction attorneys are qualified to handle a wide range of complex transactional matters involving multiple parties with diverse interests requiring thorough research drafting negotiation. We will execute every matter drawing upon industry best practices.
Miles Hansford, LLC offers a wide range of counsel, advice, and legal solutions, including:
- Contract Issues with Your Business: As a business owner in Georgia, you know how important it is to keep tabs on all aspects of that business. You also recognize that you need trusted advisers in areas you aren’t familiar with - including contract issues such as when terms are not met, are disputed, or one party wishes to terminate the contract. Our attorneys are adept at handling situations like these as well as any other contractual disputes you may encounter.
- Internal Business Disputes: Internal business disputes between partners or shareholders can cause major disruption within your company if they aren't promptly handled by legal experts who understand the nuances involved in such matters. Miles Hansford’s experienced attorneys have seen many different scenarios involving internal disputes and will be able to assess them quickly so that your day-to-day operations won't suffer long-term.
- Compliance Matters: It's essential for business operations to continue as unaffected as possible by external issues. Our firm can help your company remain compliant with applicable regulations for their industry sector. With constantly changing laws affecting businesses, small and large, across the Cumming and Alpharetta areas, it can be difficult for some companies without professional legal assistance to stay up to date on all requirements at any given time. The attorneys at Miles Hansford, LLC can help.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Services: In certain cases involving potentially costly litigation, it may be more beneficial for parties to seek alternate resolution methods such as arbitration or mediation. At Miles Hansford, LLC, we have extensive experience utilizing alternative dispute resolution services, which may enable parties facing costly court proceedings an economical way to reach a mutually agreed upon resolution.
Our Cumming corporate transaction attorneys are adept at crafting creative solutions that protect our clients’ rights while still allowing them to achieve their goals. If you need legal assistance from a reliable source in Alpharetta or Cummings, look no further than Miles Hansford, LLC. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment with one of our knowledgeable attorneys!
Speak to a Georgia Corporate and Business Transactions Lawyer Today
We take great pride in our reputation among business leaders in the area. Our lawyers have a proven track record of achieving outstanding results for our clients in even the most complex cases. Clients can trust our attorneys for seasoned legal guidance and advice regarding corporate law, business law, or facilitating corporate transactions of all sizes in Cummings. Contact our Cumming corporate transaction attorneys today at :P:Sub:Phone} or email us to get started.
Miles Hansford, LLC
Partners & Attop
Jonathan C. BeardAttorney & PartnerJonathan joined the firm in 2014 and is a graduate of Reinhardt University, Kennesaw State University, and the Thomas Goode Jones School of Law at Faulkner University. As a partner at Miles Hansford, LLC, Jonathan's practice primary focuses on company ...
Brian and his team did an excellent job advising and then representing us in court after our daughter was viciously beaten at a party. They were professional and courteous throughout the process.
Rely on Our Skills & KnowledgeSee How We Stand Out From the Rest
- We Provide a One-on-One Client Experience
- We're Committed to Finding a Solution
- Years of Collective Legal Experience
- We Want the Best for Each Client